Pages

Family Mottos

Family Mottos

Toughen up or die!


Stand close together and lift where you stand

Suck it up, Princess!

Come what may and love it


"Be of good courage, and do it." (Ezra 10:4)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

black hole

Its kyle time now. Hi how are you all doing. People always ask me how I'm doing. Don't ask me any more because I'm going to tell you right now. So think of a black hole. Now put it in your heart, now make that black hole 1000 times bigger. Not even close to what I feel. So like Alexis(my annoying sister) I had a dream. Its rather short though. One day I was making bread. I looked over and saw my dad. Kept making bread. Then about five minutes later I thought wait what? I looked back and he wasn't there. I thought crud, I'm stupid. well that's the dream, I know its short but it brought comfort. Sometimes I think I'm the only mature one in the house. (That was just to day). Mom and Alexis are crying there heads off and I have to comfort them. Yet sometimes its the other way around but who cares. so by the way just to tell you guys i started taekwondo with my second cousin Tara who teaches the class. now back to that black hole.you know if you can see a black hole life as you know it is over? Well it feels like I just saw that black hole billions of miles away. it feels like life as you know it is over. but yet, still I'm here. It feels like I'm slowly being sucked in to the black hole very slowly. But at the last second I know every thing will be OK. That no matter what I have family and what ever happens I always will. well that's it fore me. See ya all later, Kyle

6 comments:

  1. kyle that was the best thing ive ever read from the whole world

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyle I have a deal to offer you, sincerly The New York Times

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brave, great guy you are! Thanks for sharing your feelings.
    I love you. AUUUUNT Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to that black hole Kyle. I always felt like I was watching people around me go through their day and I just wanted to yell out to them and alert their attention to the fact that they hadn't noticed that the world had just ended. It was a surreal experience.
    The graces are that some normalcy eventually returns and ultimately a sense of fullness in life without the hole anymore.
    It's been 24 years last week since I lost my daughter and over 30 since I lost my dad. You have an amazing and joyful life ahead of you Kyle. The abundant love you have for your dad causes you to mourn painfully now and also provides the beautiful foundation that enriches all your relationships and is the strength that will continue to blossom and grow into the bedrock foundation of your core that will always be there for you when you call upon it. You are always loved.
    How brave of you to share this. You're on your way kiddo. Love you.

    Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Alanna Tenney,
    You made me cry mister kyle, then again so did lexis's post so I suppose thats not too shocking.
    You seem to have grown up alot since you've been there, and your writing skills seem to have improved more then mine have. Now I know you hate all the mushy stuff, but I don't care. This summer when I see you your going to recieve a MASSIVE hug. No arguing. I miss you! And I miss the whole family as well<3 keep your head up savage beasties! I love you all and I wish the family well.

    ReplyDelete